With effective from 1 October 2019 we will not be accepting requests for repeat prescriptions. Patients will be asked to use the Coventry Prescription Ordering Service (POD) for all repeats. This not only frees up staff time but it ensures all prescription requests are handled consistently. The POD is now used by all GP practices in Coventry, Rugby, Bedworth and Nuneaton. (This does not affect those patients who are registered and already use the online prescription ordering function, nor those that use Holbrooks Pharmacy)
As a reminder:
NHS Prescription ordering direct (POD) service is the easy way for you to order your repeat prescription!
Patients are advised to:
- Please check your medication cupboard before ordering
- Order your prescription when you have 5 days of medication left
- If you have a build up of medication please let the POD know so that they can adjust the quantities, so that everything falls in line
- Please do not order ‘just in case’. If you need the medication in future then you will still be able to request it
- Let the POD know if you have stopped taking any of your medicines
Please click here to view the POD leaflet for more detail about the service.
(024) 7624 6072 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm